Friday, August 22, 2008

About us.

Well I am sure you want to know who is Forthill Images?

Well it is the Husband and Wife team of Connor and Nicky Maguire. We are based in the lovely County of Donegal where we have been living for about a year now. We have been a couple for about 10 years, but finally took the plunge and got married on 29th December 2006. So as it is still very fresh in our minds we can really understand our wedding clients, all their hopes and fears that planning a wedding bring.

Forthill Images has been established for 4 years now, though I (Connor) have been passionate about photography many many years. FHI was born out of the life changing decision to leave our Careers in England; where I had lived for 16years, and move back to my home place just outside Omagh, The 'Forthill' near Beragh.

I am a young (well I like to think so) 37 year old and Nicky is an even younger 32 year old, originally from the West Midlands in England.

Apart from running FHI with me, Nicky enjoys walking our dog Murphy and horse riding. My first love (after my wife off course) is of the two wheeled variety and way more than one horse power, I'm a motorbike fanatic. We also enjoy making the most of what beautiful Donegal has to offer. We enjoy trying to surf, and Hill Walking.

I hope you have enjoyed learning a bit more about who we are, and I hope you will enjoy keeping up to date with what we are up to at www.forthillimages.com

No comments: